Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Is Eminem OBSESSED?


Eminem’s “Bagpipes from Baghdad" recently asked: “Mariah, what ever happened to us, why did we have to break up…Nick Cannon better back the f#?k up. I’m not playing, I want her back, you punk.” Now, Mariah Carey came back with a song titled “Obsessed” from her forthcoming Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel album.

MC sings with Auto-Tune assistance: “You’re delusional, boy, you’re losing your mind.” “It must be weed, it must be the E,” she continues. “Why are you so obsessed with me? Lying that you’re sexing me.” The song continues singing: “Telling the world how much you miss me, but we never were so why you trippin’. You’re a mom & pop, I’m a corporation. I’m a press conference, you’re a conversation.” Ahh man I may have to use that...lol!

Memoirs of a Perfect Angel is set for release on August 25.

Mariah Carey - Obsessed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails