Monday, March 15, 2010

OVERHEARD IN NEW YORK

Overheard in New York is a website, similar to Texts From Last Night, that is based on user content submissions but only from New York, NY. The difference here is that on Overheard, it is just something that someone said. It can be funny, absurd, stupid, and random.

Some samples include:


Charlie Brown Gets Very Upset With Linus

Loud guy running out of building: I'm so mad I could do stuff! I'm so pissed I'm going to do some stuff to him! Aughhhh! I'm gonna do some stuff!
Passerby: Don't make him mad, he's crazy. He'll do... stuff.
--NYU Building, Washington Square


...Rodeo Clowns

Female 20-something: People used to get dressed up to go to the theater. Now people are here in jeans and UGGs.
Flouncy 20-something wearing cowboy boots: I used to wear UGGs, but I wasn't getting checked out by the kind of guys I want to get checked out by.

--Imperial Theater Line

-BCon-

1 comments:

Beth said...

Good site. www.pleasedontforward.com is good too and pretty much exclusive to New York.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails