Friday, February 19, 2010

NEW MUSIC: CHRIS BROWN MIXTAPE - IN MY ZONE

My, my, (did I say) *my*. Lil Chris Brown, Chris Breezy, it's BREEZY BABY. He is indeed grown *blank stare* I didn't care too much for his last official album Graffiti but this mixtape he has released In My Zone *HA* [paused] should have taken the place of Graffiti. Produced by DJ Drama and DJ Sense has some very interesting songs. The music is addictive and very very grown *whew, where is my H2O* . Just looking at the track list made me want to listen to the songs to see what Mr. Brown had in store for us. I'm not say he hit a homerun but indeed some of these songs will end up on my iPod *don't judge me*

MeaLee




 CLICK HERE to listen & download In My Zone 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails