Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Guess Who's Bizack!

I'm hearing this is the intro to Blueprint 3


We talkin' about real shit or we talkin' about rhymes
Y'all talkin' about millions or y'all just talkin' about mines
What we talkin' about? 'Cause I ain't got time
For what people be talkin' about all the time
What we talkin' about fiction or we talkin' about fact?
We talkin' about fiction, hold up, pardon my back
We talkin' about life and all I hear is, "Oh yeah he keeps talkin' about crack."
I ain't talkin' about profit
I'm talkin' about pain
I'm talkin' about despair
I'm talkin' about shame
I ain't talkin' about gossip
I ain't talkin' about Game
I ain't talkin' about Jimmy
I ain't talkin' about Dame


I'm talkin' about real shit, them people playin'
What is you talkin' about? I don't know what y'all sayin'
People keep talkin about Hov take it back
I'm doin' better than before, why would I do that?
Ain't nothin' cool about carryin' a strap, about worryin' your moms and buryin' your best cat
Talkin' about revenge, while you carryin' his casket, all teary-eyed about to take it to a mattress.
I'm talkin' about music, I ain't talkin' about rap
Y'all talkin' about who's hot, I ain't talkin' about that
The conversation has changed, let's yap about that
I don't run rap no more, I run the map
A small part of the reason the President is Black
I told him I got him when he hit me on the jack
I'm talkin' about progress, I ain't lookin' back
You know I run track, try not to get lapped
People keep talkin' about Hov left 'em flat
Trying to rewrite history, let's talk about facts
Dame made millions, even Jaz made some scraps
He coulda made more but he ain't sign his contract
And as far as street guys, I mean we was dealin' crack.
That's how the game goes, I don't owe nobody jack
Grown men, want me to sit 'em on my lap
But I don't have a beard and Santa Claus ain't Black


SOURCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails