Monday, August 2, 2010

JILL SCOTT - NEW ALBUM "THE LIGHT OF THE SUN"

Get geeked, get pumped, get whatever you get when you hear such news as this! I am so ready for Ms. Scott to drop her new album! I love her style, her talent and she is just a bad bad girl (in a very good way lol). Her music is timeless, classic and her stage presence is electrifying. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us this go round.

Her new album titled "The Light Of The Sun" is the fourth installment of her "Word and Sounds" series. As of now it's on schedule to be released later this month or early next. I'm doing my happy dance right now! I will be purchasing this - not just digitally but also an actual CD - Jill is so worth purchasing an actual CD.
MeaLee

Take a look at her trailer promoting her upcoming album.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so ready! I love Ms. Jill! I have been playing the album trailer over and over! Please keep us posted on a release date.

BLAKstar said...

Will do!

Anonymous said...

I was at the concert for her and Maxwell here in ATL and she did a new song called I Love You from the upcoming album. Jill is one of the premiere voices of our time and i plan on fully supporting her when it drops

Anonymous said...

has there been any recent news as to when this new AMAZING album is set to drop? I feel like it's taking a lifetime. I'm trying to be patient, but it's not working.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails