Friday, October 23, 2009

JANELLE MONAE - COMING ALIVE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!


I have a DEEP..and IMMENSE..and GREAT...RESPECT for Janelle Monae! I LOVE HER! She is a big talent (oh what I wouldn't give to see her perform LIVE - HINT someone want to give me some tickets? PLEASE?)

I think her voice is just a small piece of this beautifully talented woman that has been given to the world. Ya'll her music is out of this world -SERIOUS. Just watch as she talks and shows how she records her music. Then go google her and youtube her live performances and see how she is just a walking ball of creative energy.

MeaLee



4 comments:

Angela M. Riggs said...

I totally agree with BLAKSTAR! Janelle Monae creates such a incredible sound that is out of this world! Love her! She is even more awesome LIVE!

Anonymous said...

yeah you really need to see her live. i dont know your location but she is going to be doing a show in atlanta near the end of november. trust me, you will love her even more after you see her perform live.

Anonymous said...

I love this song...it's rock and roll, but she keeps it funky! It bursting full of energy and it's contagious. I can't sit still and listen to this song...it makes me come alive, for sure.

BLAKstar said...

Thanks yall for the comments and for reading!!! Sadly I'm not in ATL ( I was for college SHOUT OUT CAU lol) but BLAKstar is in Columbus, Ohio..however we will travel to close locations lol.. I need to see some JM..I wish she would come here and do a performance.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails