Sunday, October 25, 2009

NEW MUSIC VIDEO: "KNOCKIN' OFF YOUR HEELS" - H-TOWN FEATURING JODECI



Ok now when watching this video pay close attention to DeVante. Now I do not go out of my way to talk about people and if I ever meet DeVante I will tell him exactly what I'm about to say...Doesn't DeVante look like Tyrone Biggums? K-Ci even yells out "SHAZAM" in the beginning of the video. I know, I know that Shazam is one of the members in H-Town but still...lol You guys be the judge. LOVE YOU ALL!




This is how I remembered these groups:

Check out the dance moves. I was in love with Dino. He passed away in 2003 in a car accident. RIP Keven A. Conner(Dino)


Man that's the Jodeci I l♥ved!!

BIG UPS TO @NECOLEBITCHIE AND @STYLERAZZI CHECK OUT THEIR SITES THEY BROUGHT IT TO BLAKSTARS' ATTENTION!!









~ ♥ ShenĂ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails