Monday, October 26, 2009

TYLER PERRY ON 60 MINS




CLIP: TYLER TALKING ABOUT SPIKE LEE'S VIEW ON HIS PROJECTS


One of the many attributes I simply adore about Spike Lee is how outspoken he is. We all have that right and he is very assertive in knowing that power he possesses. I've only watched a couple episodes of House of Payne and have not seen Meet the Browns however from what I've seen I would have to disagree with Spike Lee. The very foundation, I gathered, from House of Payne is FAMILY. How family interact during trials and tribulations. Now there are moments when it's a little over the top but "coonery and buffoonery" isn't what comes to mind. There are serious issues troubling our demographic. I understand that we must make people aware of what we take in and media is one of the largest consumption but Tyler Perry offers that laughter at the end of the day. That moment to reflect on the power of God, family, and relationships. Tell me what you think BLAKstar family...

REFER TO PREVIOUS POST

ENTIRE INTERVIEW:






~ ♥ ShenĂ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails