Monday, November 16, 2009

MUSIC MONDAYS: MIA CARRUTHERS

I got this video from one of my tweeples (person we talk to on twitter) Sketchbug. I must say the few times I watched the Taking The Stage an MTV reality show based at the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati, Ohio, Mia was the main one I was interested in watching. Not because she shares a variation of my name (smile) but because she is really talented and when she won big talent show I felt out of the people they showed, she deserved to. I hope we get to hear more from her. Watch the video and lyrically and musically she is very talented!


About Taking The Stage: The program chronicles the lives of five high school students and their friends as they train for careers in the arts (via Wikipedia). 


MeaLee

2 comments:

Brise said...

tee hee :) Mia's dope! no doubt. Performing Arts schools super intrigue me.. magnet schools for the Arts in general intrigue me. i wish i went to one. anywho, i enjoyed the artistic aspect of the show. i would have liked to get a look at the lives of some of the other talented young ppl at their school, ya know?.. AND i wonder whats up next for Mia Carruthers. hmmm... do YOU think she has a future in the music industry? - if so, what kind of music would you like to hear from her?...[i feel like i'm asking questions to the air. smh] P.S. - Lets keep the Arts in schools! Support that.

BLAKstar said...

I would like for her to sing the type of music she has written and did on the show.. I like her as she is now and I pray if and when she makes it big that they do not try and make her into something other than her beautiful self!

MeaLee

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails