Wednesday, November 25, 2009

JANELLE MONAE - MOONWALKING FRONTWARDS

I was talking with a friend a week or so ago and the topic of Janelle Monae came up and how she is really just an amazing performer. (I STILL WANT TO SEE HER LIVE...*sigh*) I was asked if I saw how she not only can moonwalk backwards but also FORWARDS..my reply "NO WAY MAN". so I had to go look for myself. I am always just so amazed when I watch her videos that I don't think I ever noticed (SHAME ON ME.. Dear J.M. please forgive me!) If she isn't from the planet she has got to be one of the coolest aliens ever!

Peep the video below around 4 min & 12 sec into the video she does the reverse moonwalk. I'm saying and we thought MJ was just BAD for doing it period...she reversed it and has put a new spin on it..GET IT GIRL..
MeaLee


Janelle Monáe performs in London from Janelle Monáe on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOH NOOO!!! Whoa, that was a mind grenade! I'm totally blown by this. I have seen this video numerous times, but I've never seen that. Lol, haha, she has mad skills...what can anyone say? JM is the best!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...mind still blown by the woman's skills...

msangie225 said...

JM is a beast! I mean seriousy this girl has it all! Why is she so underrated? She's awesome man!

BLAKstar said...

I LOVE ME SOME JM!!!!!!! she is so TALENTED!!!

-MeaLee

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails