Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NEW MUSIC: OMARION'S NEW ALBUM "OLLUSION"

It's been some time since we have heard a full album from the former B2K lead man Omarion. The wait is over,  not sure if that is a good thing or not just yet. Myspace is offering a free listen to the entire album and Amazon is selling the full album for only $3.99 today. I am only three tracks into the CD and at this point can't say I am impressed *blank stare*. The first three have pretty cool beats but I was once told there is more to a song then the beat. With that said the first three songs leave a lot more to be desired (just my opinion).We shall see lol, maybe $3.99 is a deal and maybe it is still too much? Let me know what you all think and I will come back and tell you my thoughts.


MeaLee
CLICK HERE to listen to Ollusion by Omarion for Free
CLICK HERE to purchase to the album for $3.99 via Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails