Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HOLIDAY CLOSET

I think I am on Santa's list.. I have been a nice girl (for most of the year). I was cleaning out my email trying to get to the important stuff and came across my weekly email from a favorite online retailer of mine B & Lu and saw some Holiday must haves! Bravo to these ladies and their design team. I have purchased from them before and let me say they are more then accommodating and their clothes are cute, unique and super trendy! The next time I am out in Minneapolis (where they are based) I need to visit them, get a behind the scenes look at their operation cause they most certainly have it together! So if any of you would like to add to MeaLee's presents under the Christmas Tree here are a few (abd just a few, cause there are several lol) that I like!!

MeaLee
For more Visit them online HERE







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails