Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MOVIE NEWS: AVATAR UPDATE

I know, I know we have been on this Avatar kick for some time, but if you have not seen this movie...TRUST ME, you will want to and need to go see it. ShenĂ© has seen it twice, and I have seen it once this past weekend (I am going back later this week to see it again). I also suggest while this movie is GREAT either regular or in 3D, I  will say see it in 3D. The colors, the scenes and the overall feel of the movie is amplified when it is in 3D. It's a good plot and story line and spectacular special effects that seem real and not overdone. Bravo to James Cameron and his whole crew and all the actors. I want to talk more about this movie, but I am thinking that we need to save that for a video blog...but in case you don't want to just take my word for it Avatar is killing everyone at the box office. It has earned $77.4 million the first weekend it was opened and dropped slightly to $75.6 million this past weekend (the second weekend it has been in theaters). In the first ten days of it's release it has brought in a whopping $212.7 million for 20th Century Fox...someone is laughing all the way to the bank. While it was a very big budget movie, I am sure that with the continued success that the first two weekends at the box office suggest the movie will have, Avatar will be a top grossing box office baby hitting the motion picture history books very soon.

MeaLee (yes I LOVE Avatar...say something lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails