Sunday, May 31, 2009

103-90 Orlando Magic....Enough said!

The Cavaliers were sent home after Orlando brought that Magic. Game 6 marked a road to the Finals for Orlando Magic. The Magic will be making their first Finals appearance since 1995. I am disappointed at Cavs performance but in order to get to where you want to go you have to BRING it. Orlando Magic wanted IT more and I think they were under estimated. With that said I'm not going to be a sore loser. Congratulations Orlando Magic...*rolling my eyes*


I'm sure the Nike advertising and marketing team are scrabbling to get a Dwight Howard puppet made. Now I will admit that it was a little presumptuous for Nike to put together a giant marketing scheme putting Kobe and Lebron head to head for the showdown of a lifetime. However in Nike's defense Kobe and Lebron are under Nike's brand and they got a little excited at the potential matchup. Should they have waited?...I guess so.

So Shené who you rooting for now???
I have no clue...I'm just going to watch the games and may the best team emerge.

Here's the schedule:

















I Lebron James

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails