Tuesday, May 26, 2009

T.I. & Tiny wed before he has to report to Prison


It’s official according to The Urban Daily T.I. and Tiny are formally man and wife.

Clifford Harris and his longtime girlfriend Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, who’s the mother of two of his children, have officially said their "I DO" in a top secret ceremony. The two have been together since 2001.

In related news, T.I. is scheduled to report to an Arkansas prison at noon today to start his two-month sentence that stemmed from his 2008 conviction on federal weapons charges.



***Looks like all these marriage and engagement rumors as of late are a farce. T.I.’s publicist sent out a statement today saying the rumors of his and Tiny’s alleged marriage–originally reported by The Urban Daily–over the weekend are untrue:

Despite what you may have heard, T.I. & Tiny have not gotten married.

Essence.com reported that a source told them the couple got married in a private ceremony in Miami a few weeks ago. T.I.’s publicist, Sydney Margetson, told S2S that the news is “absolutely not true.”

T.I. and Tiny have been engaged for well over two years, and they are raising a family together in Atlanta.

There was speculation that the two were planning to jump the broom before T.I. reported for his 366-day prison sentence. T.I. began serving his time on Tuesday, but the two still haven’t tied the knot..

Source: S2S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails