Friday, May 29, 2009

MIXTAPE: OCEAN'S 7 3000 and 9 ISH



I Jermaine Dupri! I love confidence, I'm sorry. I've been anticipating the mixtape since I am a constant viewer of Living the Life on YouTube. Every last one of these FINE brothas keep me laughing. Their interactions are PRICELESS. It's just the day in the life of the Ocean's 7.

Jermaine Dupri’s modern-day Rat Pack supergroup dubbed the Ocean’s 7, 3000 And 9 Ish mixtape finally debuts.. Ocean’s 7 consists of JD himself (The General), singers/songwriters Usher (Delight) & Trey Songz (Songz 00711), four-time Grammy winner Johnta Austin (J. Sinatra), music producer Bryan-Michael Cox (The Texas Ranger), and rappers Nelly (Mo Green) & Tyrone Davis (Intynational).



DOWNLOAD THE MIXTAPE!!

Subscribe to Living the Life Video Blogs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails