Monday, September 14, 2009

Patrick Swayze passes at 57 years old

Film star Patrick Swayze died at home today at the age of 57.


"Patrick Swayze passed away peacefully today with family at his side after facing the challenges of his illness for the last 20 months," his rep tells PEOPLE in a statement.

Swayze said he was diagnosed with cancer in January 2008

I fondly remember watching him with my grandma. She loved her some Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing.  "Nobody puts baby in the corner!" was my favorite line he performed during that movie. I used to say it for no reason at all. I also remember wanting to recreate the pottery scene from Ghost...lol. I learned how to do a roundhouse kick from Roadhouse. He will always be remembered.

R.I.P Patrick Swayze

~ ♥ Shené

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails