Thursday, September 10, 2009

To Whom It May Concern: Prius

To Whom It May Concern:

I love the new Prius commercials! I guess I am to thank Toyota's fly marketing team and some execs and forward thinking individuals who must enjoy their job to no end! I never thought I would want to purchase another new car but watching these advertisements I feel like my life has a void and the only way to complete it/fill it is with a cute lil compact that gets something stupid like 60 mpg.- I'm saying

Dear Lil Prius you make me want to go green with your commercials that make me smile. I want to go back to the days where gas money wasn't as much as my rent and/or mortgage. You know the days that Kat W. reminded us of - when we didn't have to decide on if we were going to eat or buy gas. Lil cute Prius car I would take you home and love you, really I would! PROMISE. Your commercials are a delight as I know you are. I wouldn't let anyone talk about you. Soon as someone would talk about my butt in a compact car I would show them all the leg room you have. The solar panels in your roof that help run my A/C, the electric/gas engine that allows for MPG like 50+. Surely my Lil Prius could beat up your {insert your wack car here}.
In closing Toyota, Lil Prius, And your Marketing Team...one day YES one day Prius and MeaLee will be together!!
Love,
MeaLee aka Huni Thomas


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails