Wednesday, June 2, 2010

NEW VIDEO - KELLY ROWLAND - COMMANDER

I am so happy to see Miss Rowland back on the scene! I think that her talent and is so underated and over shadowed due to her Destiny Child counterpart Mrs. Jigga. This video according to her website was leaked early but I think that could be actually good for her. It's the beginning of the summer new music is big right now, everyone is looking for the summer sound that they will blast through their speakers and iPods for the warm party season. Electronic and dance tunes are huge and I'm not mad at her for riding that wave with this new single. I do like it however I hope that Kelley's new music will be more than just this. I like the video concept but is it just me or does it kind of remind you of some of B's looks? I don't know maybe it's just me. I do think that Kelly is a great talent and that she can sing her butt off and can be a huge mega hit if given the right material to work with. Let's hope her creative team has given her what she deserves and allow her to shine all on her own. Let's get it Miss Rowland, I'll be routing for you!

Let us know what you all think about this new video.
MeaLee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails