Wednesday, June 2, 2010

NEW MUSIC: JANELLE MONAE - TIGHT ROPE REMIX

SHUT UP...RIGHT NOW.. My girl [should be your girl] EVERYONE'S GIRL Janelle Monae goes all the way in on the remix to her single Tight Rope - accompanied by Lupe Fiasco and B.O.B.. She proves time and time again she is classic, refined, fly, talented and flawless when it comes to her creativity! I can't just limit her and say "music" she has expanded, stretched and grown past just being musically gifted..she is *shrug* JM. There is nothing she hasn't put out that is not hautte! All of her albums are push play and just listen, learn and grow as your brain cells multiply from being exposed to her genius [true story]. She is so young, I can't wait to watch her continue to blossom and be the change that the music industry and the world needs.

 MeaLee
P.S. I will be posting my review of her newest album The ArchAndroid very very soon.. STAY TUNED!
P.P.S I still would love to see her live (sigh)


 
   
   
   
   
   
   
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails