Sunday, June 13, 2010

SEX AND THE CITY 2 REVIEW

I feel somewhat the same way Shené does about the movie. I think it was cool and nice but just seemed like an extra long regular (ok) episode of SATC. The desitnations, the fashion wowed me but it was like maybe the tried too hard. I did like seeing the ladies still being their sexy selves as they are getting older - dealing with menopause, growing families, babies, not being the "perfect" mother and relationship lulls. I think the movie had some great points and moments, but I was not wowed by it as I was the first one. Hopefully they will let us just remember SATC as it has now ended and they won't keep making sequel after sequel. I still am a fan of it and love watching reruns and the original movie that is now showing all the time on HBO lol.
MeaLee

Shené gives her quick opinion on the new movie Sex and The City 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails