Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BLAKSTAR MOVIE REVIEW - INCEPTION

If you have not already seen this movie - ummm WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? I had the pleasure of seeing it twice this weekend and the only thing better than Inception is seeing it for the second time. I do not want to tell you what the movie is about at all - I thought by the previews I had seen it was about one thing and it is about something completely different. Trust me it's much more fun to just watch the movie and not have a clue what it is about. The movie lets you know within minutes what it's about - but the twists and turns will keep you guessing and keep your eyes wide open. You will not want to go to blink as to not miss anything. 

This movie is the kind of feature film that makes me believe that some people in Hollywood still know how to make a REAL movie. I suggest you go to the bathroom before it starts - you will not want to miss anything.
I will tell you some of the reasons why it is in my top movie list and will become apart of my dvd collection once it is out on disc.

  • The movie is intriguing
  • Provokes thought
  •  Actions packed  from beginning to end you are sitting on the edge of your seat
  • Good acting
  • Good script/screen play etc
  • GREAT special effects
  • GREAT movie soundtrack (the music in the movie will have you ready to pass out from the intense suspense - this is a good thing lol)
  • GREAT cinematography
  • Good plot (that might kinda be the same as script/screen play but #shrug)


Go see it! and let us know what you think!
MeaLee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails