Friday, July 2, 2010

CREATIVE CONTROL INTERVIEWS DESIGNER MELODY ESHANI

Many of you may or may not know that BLAKstar's Shené is usually up to date on the new new lol. She seems to know a lot of things before most people and usually before I ever see them hit the media. She keeps me up to date and before date on a lot of things. For example she kept telling me to listen to this new Maxwell joint (this was a while ago) and I kept blowing her off (my mistake.. I have learned and seen the error of my ways) it happened to be Maxwell's first single Pretty Wings from his current album. She had me listen to the song MONTHS before it was ever on tv, on the radio and I had heard Maxwell was putting together a new album but had heard nothing.. I mean NOTHING. Anyways I finally listened and needless to say I was hooked instantly. Well as you can guess since then I listen and read and look when she sends me a link, calls me, texts or stops by and says Hey take a look. I remember when she first told me about M.E. aka designer Melody Eshani. Many people hadn't heard of her then but she was gaining popularity among the celeb circles and looking at her cutting edge, eclectic and completely different products I see why. The likes of Erika Badu, Rhianna, Alicia Keys and many many other well known celebs are rocking her stuff. She's hot. She recently sat down with Creative Control and talked to them about her designs and her creativity.

MeaLee
Dear M.E. - how about a BLAKstar interview? Please and Thank you!
Some of your Biggest Fans MeaLee and Shené

Melody Eshani from Creative Control on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails