Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HP "SLATE" vs MAC "iPAD"

So it hurt my heart that iPAD has NO USB ports, no memory card reader and for what I needed it for virtually is just an over sized iPhone - you just can't make calls. It even runs on the iPhone OS (operating system) - this made me extremely sad. I LOVE MAC but I feel that the iPad was rushed. Now enter in it's opponent HP's Slate - from the specs and info I have heard about it.. I think I might be getting the Slate and not the iPad (shhh I know made me sad all over again). I need MAC to step it up - why no USB ports? what if I want to hook stuff up to it - not everything is wireless at this point. DANG I can't even  hook up my iPod *sucks teeth*. Check out the specs below, and if you end up getting a slate please let us know what you think about it. :)
MeaLee

CLICK HERE for the full story VIA engadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails