Friday, August 27, 2010

DOVE - EVERY YOUNG GIRL SHOULD SEE THIS

I am sure that some of you have seen this and seen the efforts that Dove has made to redfine beauty in the media over the last few years. They have had beautiful women of all shapes and sizes modeling in their campaigns and I must say I do love what they are doing, not just talking about a problem in our society but trying to create a solution. I always knew they airbrushed, photo shopped and manipulated photos but after watching this video and seeing the process from start to finish over time laspse video, really made me say wow. It's been floating around my home feed on facebook, posted by several different friends and I want to share it with the BLAKstar readers. Every young girl - everyone period should see this. What do you think after watching?

MeaLee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails