Tuesday, August 3, 2010

JENNIFER HUDSON - SHAVING OFF HER HAIR?

Bald heads seem to be the thing now. Between Cassie, Amber Rose and Chrisette Michele among others we get an eyeful of of beautiful fades and feminine bald heads. They prove that you do not have to have hair to be sexy. According to a recent interview with InStyle the now size six Jennifer Hudson talks about how she is considering shaving her head too.

"I am actually thinking about shaving my head. Because I feel I've got a good structure. ... My cousin's a beautician and she's always saying, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, what if I shave my hair? Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot. With my diamonds studs? But with a cut like that, your face has to be made up at all times."

JHud with a fade - I think I could see it. Many of the women in my family rock fades and I must say I love it. All I can say is get it girl - if you gonna rock it make sure you rock it hard. Check out Jennifer's entire interview in the current issue of InStyle



MeaLee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails