Sunday, September 5, 2010

KANYE APLOGIZES TO TAYLOR SWIFT AGAIN - WRITES HER A SONG

Via twitter Kanye offers his sincere apology to Taylor Swift, the pop/country singing sensation he upstaged during her acceptance speech at the MTV Awards last year. He apologized originally on the Jay Leno (primetime) show but has taken to his twitter account and expressed to his more than 900,000 followers and the media that he was truly sorry for what he had done saying things such as:


"She deserves the apology more than anyone. Thank you Biz Stone and Evan Williams for creating a platform where we can communicate directly"

"She had nothing to do with my issues with award shows. She had no idea what hit her. She's justa lil girl with dreams like the rest of us."

"I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her" 


He goes on further to tell of the death  wishes he received after the incident and how much he suffered and paid following the debacle. Kanye says that he has written a song for Taylor Swift hoping that she will accept it as amends to the pain he caused. Hoping she will sing the song, Mr. West says if she doesn't then he will perform it for her. Kanye says that he has learned and  "ready to get out of my own way. The ego is overdone."

I am proud of Kanye, reading his tweet thread he seems to be very sorry for the incident and [from what I can tell] is trying to make real amends by offering up sincere "I messed up and I am sorry." I know when I have been wronged many times the perpetrator just being sincere and saying "I'm sorry" and really meaning it makes all the difference. May not take the complete pain away but does ease the sting of the injury. And when I have been the assailant and royally messed up with a person I usually don't know what to say but will give them my sincere I apologize and I am sorry. It's a good starting point and really the only one. Mr. West your tweets made me smile :).

Kanye is a newcomer to Twitter and joined shortly after performing for Facebook earlier this summer. Check out what Kanye has to say via twitter -  http://twitter.com/kanyewest

P.S I would love to hear the song he wrote for her.. I'm sure it has to be a pretty awesome tune.

MeaLee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails