Thursday, September 30, 2010

NEW MUSIC - TIFFANY EVANS "I'LL BE THERE"

Rarely do I hear songs that are so beautiful that I am moved me to tears. The new single by the ever so talented Tiffany Evans I'll Be There is beyond just a good song. The words and melody are simple but the message, her voice together over a great track are no less than soul stirring. She sings of being there for someone when they go through storms and bad times in life. The song is inspirational, a testament that there is still GREAT music being made - good writing/lyrics, beautiful arrangement and fantastic singing from a wonderful artist.
I dare yall to listen and not have to hold back at least a tear or two.


Tiffany this song is now on my heavy rotation.
MeaLee






Click Here to listen to her song Promise Ring Featuring Ciara


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails