Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NEW MUSIC VIDEO - KELLY ROWLAND "ROSE COLORED GLASSES"

You better get it Ms. Rowland! Kelly releases her new video Rose Colored Glasses. I really can't wait for her new album to drop! The video is beautiful as Kelly is too. The song is beautifully written and performed - it continues to push me closer to the edge of my seat in anticipation for her new album to drop.


After the jump check out Kelly talking about her new video Rose Colored Glasses and her other single Grown Woman that was released last month
MeaLee






I am loving this song grown woman.. great topic many of us can relate to and the beat is catchy.. found myself with it on repeat! Make sure you pick it up via iTunes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails