Saturday, November 13, 2010

NE-YO WELCOMES BABY DAUGHTER


Ne-Yo and girlfriend actress Monyetta Shaw welcome daughter a little ahead of schedule. Ne-Yo reported via Twitter, "Much luv to my twit fam and everybody showin' luv to my new addition!! She's healthy and happy. Feels like I'm in luv for the first time."


Shaw reportedly gave birth late Friday, weeks ahead of an expected January due date. Mommy and baby are fine. Ne-Yo has an upcoming album, Libra Scale dropping November 22, 2010.

"Brand new baby, brand new album. Life is GOOD!!!! Nov. 22nd, around the corner!!!," says Ne-Yo. "Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what "willing to kill and die for" truly means. My world, my life,all hers."


~♥ShenĂ©


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails