Monday, November 22, 2010

SINGER TAMIA TALKS BEAUTY

I swear by the cocoa butter stick (gotta have it), petroleum jelly, sunscreen, 100% pure aloe vera (gotta have it), shea butter, baby oil, loofahs, Oil of Olay, water, and sleep. I hear things like olive oil, avocado, oatmeal, sugar, and banana peels are great for the skin too. What are your beauty must-haves?

Singer Tamia is featured on BET's Beauty Lounge where she shares some of her beauty secrets and must-haves.

Tamia's gotta haves?

La Mer Moisturizing Cream. - "I use Crème de la Mer because I like my face nice and greasy at night before I go to bed."

Tamia tells her fans how important it is to her that she protect her skin. "Whenever I’m out watching the kids plays soccer, I always make sure to cover my face with hats or a visor. It’s super-important to shield your skin from the sun when you can. You can rock a cute accessory while you protect your face"

For all of Tamia's beauty tips CLICK HERE.

Uptown Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails