Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NEW TWIN BOYS FOR ANTHONY HAMILTON & WIFE TARSHA

Congrats goes out to R&B Soul singer Anthony Hamilton and his wife Tarsha on the arrival of their two blessings - Aaron Michael Hamilton & Nolan Anthony Hamilton! He let all his fans know via his twitter.

"Today I stand a proud father of twin boys! Aaron Michael Hamilton and Nolan Anthony Hamilton! Tarsha and I send out love to all God bless U!"

His joy and pride for his two new legacies was apparent as he later tweeted "My boys are already out siging me! I gots to be careful!"

Anthony already the proud father of Anthony, 20, Romero, 18, and Tristan, 13, he and wife Tassha announced in August of this year they were expecting twins this fall. 

MeaLee
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails