Saturday, November 13, 2010

ESSENCE MAGAINZE 40th ANNIVERSARY: 40 MOST BEAUTIFL COVERS




Picture_2
Picture_2I'm a ride or die Essence fan. There hasn't been another magazine that shows women like me on the cover, month after month. It's been the place to go to for beauty and health tips for my skin type, my hair type, and my lifestyle, for as long as I can remember, and often the only place. The business and finance advice relates to where I am and where I'm going. Much love to Essence for celebrating women like me, my mother, my sisters, my cousins, and sometimes even my brothers! Check out their choices for the 40 most beautiful covers.

 Uptown Girl

view more covers after the jump

To view all 40 covers visit Essence online


Picture_2
Picture_2
Picture_2Picture_2
Picture_2Picture_2
Picture_2Picture_2Picture_2Picture_2Picture_2Picture_2Picture_2Picture_2

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of the covers are beautiful!!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails