Monday, November 15, 2010

NEW MUSIC VIDEO: FOREIGN EXCHANGE [MAYBE SHE'LL DREAM OF ME]

Foreign Exchange has recently released the video for their first single "Maybe She'll Dream of Me" off their new album Authenticity. To my surprise as I am watching the video who do I see but a good friend of mine [and fellow poet] Stephanie "Rhythm" Keene. The video was beautifully done and I do like the song very much. I was excited that FE was coming out with some new music and my excitement was kicked  up a notch when I saw the video. Check it out below and make sure you take a listen and pick up Foreign Exchange's Authenticity.

MeaLee

P.S I love the Inception references in the video lol


The Foreign Exchange - Maybe She'll Dream Of Me (Official Music Video directed by Matt Koza) from The Foreign Exchange on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails