Monday, April 5, 2010

BLAKSTAR NEWS: BOX OFFICE BLISS

It was a true "Clash of The Titans" this weekend at the box office. Movie goers came out in full force and the remake of the epic Greek Mythology tale "Clash Of The Titans" won out over Tyler Perry's sequel "Why Did I Get Married Too". Both raked in mega millions [Clash - $43,732,319 and Perry - $30,150,000]. I haven't seen Clash yet but do plan on checking it out (in 3D of course) very soon. I did however get to see Tyler's movie and I LOVED it.. did I say I loved it? YUP I did, I did! The part I liked best was that this movie wasn't predictable like many of his movies are. Check it out for yourself then tell us what you think of it.


MeaLee

Box Office Top 10 as of 4/4/10 (in order)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails