Monday, April 19, 2010

COLUMBUS EATS: BODEGA


Late night food usually means greasy, fast, and really fattening. I'm busy with work and class 'till sometimes after 10 or 11 p.m., so i've been working harder to find good late-night grub. 


Tonight I would like to highlight Bodega in downtown Columbus on the corner of 3rd and High. Located in the Short North neighborhood, the crowd is varied and lively.

What makes Bodega special beyond good late night food is their 50 beers on tap. They also have a fabulous monday night special on grilled cheese with chips and a pickle for only $1! Add a cup of tomato soup and mmm mmm mmm! Lastly, I took home the warm Nutella and strawberry croissant. I'm full, warm, and I didn't spend much at all.



Check out their food menu HERE, and their ever-changing tap list at the bar.

-BCon-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails