Friday, April 2, 2010

NEW MOVIE: INTERVIEW W/SAM WORTHINGTON OF "CLASH.."

The remake Clash of The Titans hits theaters today starring Sam Worthingon who recently starred in the smash box office money maker Avatar (also starred in Terminator Salvation) as if that was not enough he plays the main character Perseus in what I am sure will be box office gold. I loved the original version of this movie and advise that if you have not seen it, rent it (or watch it online) before you go see the remake...trust me it will make the experience that much better. Also I am a huge fan of 3D...if they take the time to make the movie in 3D.. go see it, trust me there are things that they place in these films that are meant to be scene three dimensional.
MeaLee


Check out Sam as he talks about the different characters in the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails