Thursday, April 29, 2010

NEW MOVIE: THE LAST AIRBENDER


I have always like the cartoon and find it quite amusing and entertaining. When I heard they were making it into a movie I got super happy...depending on who was going to get behind it, it could be a major box office hit or a disaster and disappointment. After seeing the trailer I am SUPER DUPER READY for this to hit theaters I can barely contain my excitement. For one it's in 3D [iHEART 3D], while 3D is not for every movie, I do believe that it can be a great tool and add to the flick if done just right. I was a little worried that M. Night Shyamalan wrote and directed this film...other than The Sixth Sense, his movies always leave me iono feeling weird lol. I have seen the trailers for this and I think this might be his crowning jewel...I can only hope so. If you aren't familiar with The Last Airbender check out the show on Nickelodeon.
Synopsis: Aang, a young successor to a long line of Avatars, learns that he possesses the power to engage the Fire Nation and hopefully end their century-long war against the Water, Earth, and Air nations. For more info see the movie's IMDB profile.   MeaLee

So on July 2nd you know where I will be!






1 comments:

sketchbug said...

I've never seen the cartoon, but I REALLY want to see this movie!..that guy from 'Slumdog Millionaire' is so interesting; He does this martial arts stuff in real life! - he's like a super-black belt or suh'm lol. But yeah, July 2nd i'ma definately be in tha buildin'!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with BLAKstar Media

Related Posts with Thumbnails